Made in the USA | LifeVac is now accepting Dealer Applications
OUR CHARITABLE PARTNERS
Donate $5 to Girls Inc and the National Multiple Sclerosis Society and LifeVac will match that $5 donation
LIFEVAC IS A SAFE ANTI-CHOKING DEVICE
LifeVac is designed with a patented valve to prevent any air from exiting through the mask. This patented designed valve prevents air from pushing food or objects downward. This creates a one-way suction to remove the lodged food or object.
• Generates over 300 mmhg of suction
• No prescription required
LIFEVAC CAN STOP CHOKING – SAVE A LIFE
The LifeVac is a non-powered single patient portable suction apparatus (anti-choking device) developed for resuscitating a choking victim when standard current choking protocol has been followed without success.
The negative pressure generated by the force of the suction is 3 times greater than the highest recorded choke pressure. The LifeVac generates over 300 mmhg of suction. The duration of suction is minimal so LifeVac is safe and effective. No prescription required.
LIFEVAC FITS CHILDREN AND ADULTS
The LifeVac comes with two mask sizes, medium and large to fit different age groups.
LifeVac is Dedicated to Protecting Our Students
Request LifeVac for Your School
DON’T BECOME A STATISTIC
• A leading cause of death in children
• 4,000 deaths yearly
• One child dies every 5 days from choking
• Leads to 100,000 visits to the ER yearly
• Over 100 million Americans have no defense against choking due to pregnancy, disability, obesity, or being alone
• More people die from choking than die in fires, drowning or accidental shootings
• A leading cause of accidental deaths in persons over the age of 65
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
• 0-4 minutes: Brain damage unlikely
• 4-6 minutes: Brain damage possible
• 6-10 minutes: Brain damage probable
• 10 minutes +: Probably brain death
• Average emergency response time is 7 to 12 minutes
• Of all choking deaths in 2000, 41% caused by food, 59% by nonfood items (balloons, etc)
• Candy is associated with 19% ER visits for choking – 65% due to hard candy and 35% gummy bears, chocolate, caramel, etc.
• Coins were responsible for 18% of ER visits for children age 1 to 4 years
LIFEVAC EMS UNIT
This unit has been specifically packaged for Professional Services & First Responders. If you need to purchase for your home we recommend buying the standard LifeVac Unit.